It has been proven and seen that planets do in fact influence our behaviors, as Well as who we are as a person. When the moon is at it optimal power, or at it's full moon phase, it has been known to cause energy spikes, absurd behavior, or oversensitiveness in emotions or feelings.
** Descriptions are from Complete Idiot's Guide to Wicca and Witchcraft
The Energies of Aries: March 21–April 20 Start that new project now! The Aries energy in the air will help you do it. So, if there’s a task or area of your life you’ve been meaning to work on for a long time, this is the time to go for it. This is also a good time to work magick around issues of leadership, assertiveness, aggression, and enthusiasm. Use that fiery Aries energy to get your magickal plans off to a blazing start!
•Days: March 21st - April 20th
•Colors: Pink, White
The Energies of Taurus: April 20–May 21 The energies out there under Taurus are still conducive to new beginnings. But the feeling is more stable and grounded. This is a great time to work magick concerning issues of prosperity, comfort, peace, harmony, and dependability, and you might want to take a look at your love life. You could also work magick on some volatile issues—if you have a lot of conflict at work, for instance—and the energy of the month would help to lend stability and steadiness to your task.
•Days: April 21st - May 21st
•Colors: Yellow, Red
The Energies of Gemini: May 21–June 22 This month the energy in the air has an amusing, witty quality. You might want to tap into that and bring some more humor into your life. Gemini energy is also concerned with knowledge, communication, flexibility, motion, and travel. This would be a great time to work magick to learn something new, facilitate communication, travel, and to change—especially your mind.
•Days: May 22nd - June 21st
•Colors: Red, Blue
The Energies of Cancer: June 22–July 23 You can use the nurturing energies of Cancer to work magick having to do with your home, warmth, family, and family relations. This is also a good time to look at issues involving feelings, sensitivity, and giving of the self. You might want to work magick to allow you to give of yourself more freely, or you could do magick for someone else (with that person’s permission, of course). Alternatively, you could work magick to make others want to give of themselves and nurture. Activity in this vein could help bring your family together or build a strong team or support network
•Days: June 22nd - July 22nd
•Colors: Brown, Green
The Energies of Leo: July 23–August 22 The month of Leo is all about courage, showmanship, creativity, fertility, and willpower. You might want to do magick to enhance your leadership skills or to become the leader of a group. Leo energy will also help you with issues involving generosity, ambition, pride, physical appearance, and being in the spotlight. Yes, Leo, it is time for your close-up!
•Days: July 23rd - August 22nd
•Colors: Red, Green
The Energies of Virgo: August 22–September 22 The vibe while we are in the month of Virgo is one of service, organization, and self-improvement. This would be a good time to work magick to help you analyze and solve a problem that has been eating at you for a long time. This is also a good time to focus your magickal work on global problems and their solutions. Virgo energy will also aid you with issue concerning mental energy, health, employment, responsibility, and details, details, details.
•Days: August 23 - September 22nd
•Colors: Black, Gold
•Plant: Morning Glory
The Energies of Libra: September 22–October 23 Libra energy is concerned with balance, harmony, and justice. This is also a good time to work magick with energies of charm, compassion, and idealism. You might want to use your workings to establish cordial relations with someone from who you have been estranged. This is also a great month for magick that has to do with mental energy, idealism, spirituality, love relationships, and issues of friendship and popularity.
•Days: September 23rd - October 22nd
•Colors: Blue, Black
The Energies of Scorpio: October 23–November 22 This month you can use the intense energy of Scorpio to effect change in the areas of your life involving sexuality, desire, and power. This is another good time to work on issues involving leadership. You also could look at the profound questions—life, death, birth, sex, and transformation. Scorpio energy is also conducive to psychic awareness.
•Days: October 23rd - November 22nd
•Colors: Brown, Black
The Energies of Sagittarius: November 22–December 22 The energies of Sagittarius are those of enthusiasm, exploration, freedom, independence, and fun. This is a great time to work magick to free yourself of the things that bind you—addictions, bad habits, objects that you don’t need. You could also look at questions involving truth, honesty, optimism, philosophy, legal matters, and publishing. But maybe you’ll want to tap into the fun vibe and do some magick to have a really good time.
•Days: November 23rd - December 21st
•Colors: Red, Gold
The Energies of Capricorn: December 22–January 21 The energies that abound this month are ones of ambition, achievement, and self control. This is a great time to tap into that Capricorn vibe and reach your career goal. The energy of Capricorn is also concerned with efficiency, politics, structure, organization, responsibility, and helping others. You could do some magick now to allow yourself to take on responsibility of a community service project, or you could do some magick that would help others to shoulder some weight.
*One of Satan's Zodiac signs
•Days: December 22nd - January 20th
•Colors: Brown, Red
The Energies of Aquarius: January 21–February 19 The energy of Aquarius is inventive, creative, and original. This is a great time to do something different, maybe even something revolutionary. Aquarius energies will also help you to bring something to light so that it is obvious. You might want to use this renegade energy to make a statement or take a stand on an issue. This is also a great month for humanitarian projects. So, maybe you’ll use the psychic abilities this month fosters to come up with a revolutionary solution to the problems of homelessness and hunger in your community
*One of Satan's Zodiac signs
•Days: January 21st - February 19th
•Colors: Blue, Green
The Energies of Pisces: February 19–March 21 Because Pisces energy is compassionate this is a good time for healing work of any kind. This is also a great time to work magick to develop spirituality in yourself or others. You might want to work with issues concerning emotions, faith, dreams, clairvoyance, and telepathy. The month of Pisces is also a great time to get in touch with your higher power.
•Days: February 20th - March 20th
•Colors: Green, White
•Plant: Water Lily
** Attributes are from Complete Idiot's Guide to Wicca and witchcraft
•Number: 1, 6
•Tarot: Sun, Strength
Attributes: Self, creativity, life spirit, willpower
•Number: 2, 3, 9
•Tarot: Moon, Priestess
Attributes: Emotions, subconscious, instinct, memories
•Number: 6, 7
Attributes: Love, beauty, art, sociability, harmony, money, resources
Attributes: Action, desire, courage, physical energy, ego
Attributes: Abundance, luck, wisdom, learning, philosophy, exploration, growth
•Number: 7, 10
Attributes: Responsibilities, limitations, perseverance, discipline, structure
Attributes: Change, originality, radicalism, liberation, the unexpected, intuition
•Tarot: Hanged Man
Attributes: Idealism, spirituality, intuition, clairvoyance, subconscious
•Metal: Electrum, Mercury
Attributes: Communication, mental activity, intelligence
Attributes: Regeneration, destruction, rebirth, transformation, power
** Taken from Complete Idiot's Guide to Wicca and Witchcraft
- Working with Lunar Energy - The energy of the Moon changes depending upon the phase that the Moon is in. You’ve probably noticed that the energy of the full Moon is quite strong. On full-Moon nights, police departments and hospitals often have their hands full.
- The New Moon: Initiation The energy of the new Moon is great for new beginnings, initiating a new project, or the start of an adventure. Say you have just met a new love interest. This would be the time to do some magick to help the relationship to flourish. If you want to change jobs, now is the time to hunt for something new and different. This is also a good time to start trying to get pregnant if that is something you want to do. Under the new Moon, work with the new—the beginning of a new life, new career, new love, maybe even a new you.
- The Waxing Moon: Growth Potential The waxing Moon, when the Moon is growing larger in the sky, is a time of growth. Under this Moon you want to work with building on what you have started under the new Moon—getting money, developing love, or receiving love. If you have become pregnant, this would be the time to work to have the pregnancy develop in a normal and healthy way. You want to work to bring constructive and positive things into your life at this time. For example, you could do magick to bring yourself prosperity or health. Esbats are also great times to do magick. You can celebrate an Esbat on a full Moon or on any other phase of the Moon, but you should make sure to celebrate one once a month. Webweaving Some witches celebrate Diana’s Bow—the first sliver of Moon visible in the sky. This usually occurs about three days after the Moon has been dark and is a great time for new projects that would benefit from a gradual increase in energy. Esbats: Moon Magick
- The Full Moon: This is the time to really go for what you want. When the Moon is full, her energy is very powerful and you can ask her to help you accomplish almost anything. The energy of the full Moon is great for magick involving divination, dreams, and love, and whatever else you want. Full Moon energy is available three days before the actual date of the full Moon and three days afterward.
- The Waning Moon: Taking Away When the Moon is waning, or getting smaller, you want to work with banishing magick. This is the time to get rid of negative things in your life. You might do banishing magick to help take away an addiction, shed some extra weight, get rid of an illness, tumor, or hemorrhoids. You can also work to get rid of negative influences in your environment. You might work to banish stress from your office or banish the tensions that are causing you to have the stress.
- The Dark Moon: Take a Break Many witches believe that you should not practice magick at all during the three days a month when the Moon is dark and is not visible in the sky. Some witches have been known to call upon her dark powers to do negative workings at this time. But we think this time is best used to take a break. Meditation and relaxation are the order of the day.
- Once in a Blue Moon - You’ve probably used the expression “once in a Blue Moon,” or heard someone else use it. But what does it really mean? A Blue Moon is the second full Moon that occurs during one calendar month. Because the Moon’s cycle has 291 /2 days and some of our months have 31 days, sometimes you will see two full Moons in a month. This doesn’t happen very often. In fact, it occurs only about every two and a half years. So, using the expression “once in a Blue Moon” to mean “rarely” makes sense. Interestingly enough, during the year 1999 two Blue Moons appeared in the sky. Perhaps this was nature’s way of getting ready for the millennium? In terms of magick, the Blue Moon is a special magickal Moon. You might want to save any really special magick you are planning and do it on the night of the Blue Moon. Some witches use the Blue Moon as a time to set goals for themselves. In addition, the Blue Moon is used for doing magick for something that you have never done before. The Blue Moon is also known as the Wine Moon. The name Wine Moon is used because Wine is seen as a luxurious gift from deity. The “extra” Moon in the year is also seen as a luxurious, divine gift. So, you could say that Wine Moon means Luxury or Gift Moon. The Wine Moon is a Moon of love, goodwill, peace, and protection.
- January: Wolf Moon - The Wolf Moon, also known as the Cold, Snow, or Winter Moon, is a time of protection and strength. While it is the first full Moon of the calendar year, in terms of nature it occurs in the middle of the cold winter season, a season of death and Book of Shadows The Blue Moon (or Wine Moon) is a special full Moon that appears in the sky in a calendar month in which there has already been a full Moon. Blue Moons occur in the longer month of our calendar—January, March, May, July, August, October, or December. The Blue Moon isn’t exactly rare, but neither is it common. We see Blue Moons every 2.2 years. Esbats: Moon Magick desolation. In these respects, the Wolf Moon can be seen as a time of both beginnings and endings. This is the time to start to consider what you want to plant and plan for the spring. You can do magick so that as the spring approaches your magickal goal will grow closer and closer to fruition.
- February: Storm Moon - The Storm Moon, also known as the Death or Quickening Moon, is a time to do magick for fertility and strength. For most people in the Northern Hemisphere, February is a time of storms and bleak, short days. In the olden days, it was a time of true hardship. This is a good time to do magick to help you face life’s challenges. You could do a spell to help you with a particularly challenging project at work. Your spell could focus on helping you to accept the challenge, persevere, and make it through. You could concentrate on the idea of weathering the storm and giving yourself the extra stamina to succeed. This is also a time of cleansing both internally and externally. As such, it’s a great time to get rid of physical things you don’t need and any mental or emotional baggage you might be hauling around with you, too.
- March: Chaste Moon Also known as the Seed or Worm Moon, the Chaste Moon is a time to plant mental seeds—thoughts of success and hope. This is also a time of purity and newness. It’s the time to bless the magickal herbs and plants in your garden and to start preparing the soil for the seeds that you will plant. It’s also the time to mentally prepare yourself for new experiences, a new job, pregnancy, taking a trip, or bringing a new animal into your home.
- April: Seed Moon - The Seed Moon signals a time of fertility, growth, and wisdom. This Moon is also known as the Egg, Grass, or Wind Moon. This is the time to sow the seeds of magick. If you are planting a magickal garden, you want to get out there now and put things into the Earth. This is the time to move from the planning phase into action. If you want to get pregnant, this is a great time to go for it. Fertility is in the air. This is also the time to bring that new puppy home, if that is what you have been planning. It’s also a great time to empower some seeds to both help them grow and to do Earth magick.
- May: Hare Moon The Hare Moon, also known as the Flower or Planting Moon, is a time of health, love, romance, and wisdom. This is a great time to plant the seeds that you have empowered. As the seeds begin to grow, the energy you have filled them with will start to manifest in your life. It’s also a great time to rekindle the romantic spark and passion in a relationship. If you’ve been working magick to help your career, now will probably be the time to decide which of your job offers to accept. And you might want to do some divination magick to help you make that decision.
- June: Lover’s Moon Also known as the Strawberry or Rose Moon, the Lover’s Moon brings with it energy for love, marriage, and success. Is it any wonder that in some traditions this Moon is called the Honey Moon? This is a time to nurture your garden and marvel at its beauty and abundance. If you have taken that new job, now is the time to make sure you have everything running smoothly. And you might want to keep your eyes open to see how you can move into a more desirable position.
- July: Mead Moon - The Mead Moon, also known as the Blessing, Lightning, or Thunder Moon, is a time of enchantment, health, rebirth, success, and strength. This is the time of the first harvests, when you begin to enjoy the fruits of your labors. This is also a time of celebration and magick. Remember that mead is the nectar of the Gods. Now is the time to gather your magickal herbs and do some prosperity magick so you get that raise you’ve worked so hard for.
- August: Wyrt Moon - The Wyrt Moon, also known as the Wort, Barley, Corn, or Red Moon, is a time of abundance, agriculture, and marriage. This is the time to collect your magickal herbs and store them for the winter or share them with others. Remember to give an offering back to the Goddess for her generosity. At this time of the year, you might want to do magick to help someone else reap the benefits of the Earth’s abundance. (With that person’s permission, of course!) This is also a good time to make a move at work for that higher level position. If you have become pregnant, this is the time to concentrate your energies on having a healthy pregnancy.
- September: Harvest Moon Also known as the Barley or Hunter’s Moon, the Harvest Moon is a time of protection, prosperity, and abundance. This is the time of year when the grains are being harvested, and it is a good time for magick involving your prosperity, abundance, and the nurturing of others. If you have had a long illness, this is the time to finally come back to full health again. This is also the time to obtain that higher paying position at work. The energy of the Harvest Moon will help along any magick that is geared to bring you or someone else abundance.
- October: Blood Moon The Blood Moon is sometimes called the Falling Leaf or Hunter’s Moon. It is a Moon of new goals, protection, resolution, and spirituality. The night of the Blood Moon is a great time for divination of any kind. At this time of year, all of nature is making ready for the winter. Animals that hibernate are gathering the last scraps of food. Birds are heading south. In human societies, this used to be the time when we turned from agriculture to the hunt as our means of sustenance. This is the time to reflect on what you did during the year and to evaluate your accomplishments. You also want to check to see how you will survive the coming months. Make sure that you have enough money in the bank. If your work is seasonal, you might want to do some magick to find other ways to support yourself. If you work outdoors, do magick to help you survive the cold months ahead. You also want to check on things that are important to your safety and survival. How are the tires on your car? And what about that smoke alarm in the kitchen? Because the holidays are fast approaching, you also might want to do some work to remove stress and negative energy from your surroundings.
- November: Snow Moon The Snow Moon is also known as the Beaver, Mourning, or Tree Moon. This is a good time to work with abundance, prosperity, and the bonds of family and friendship. This is also an excellent time to use divination to get an idea of what is up ahead. Remind yourself that although winter is coming, it will not last forever. Do what you can to reduce your stress and to strengthen your bonds with family and friends. Back before the advent of grocery stores and central heating, people really counted on those bonds, which could be the difference between making it through the winter or perishing. So, know who is really there for you, and count your blessings.
- December: Oak Moon Also known as the Cold or Long Night Moon, the Oak Moon is a time for hope and healing. This time of year the Moon has reign over the Earth, because there are more hours of night than day. Our thoughts turn to the rebirth of the light and the longer days that are promised after the winter solstice. Women who have become pregnant in the spring are about to give birth and will probably want to focus their energies on delivering a healthy baby. This is the time of year to complete something you have worked hard on and to make sure that the task is truly completed, all the details dealt with. It’s also a great time to let go of old patterns or problems and start anew. If something has been eating at you for a long time, work to give it up at this time. Let go of the negative and let the light of longer days shine inside you. Working with children in a nurturing way can be very rewarding and healing.
- Blood of the Moon - Many female witches celebrate and welcome the Blood of the Moon—their own bleeding phase in their monthly menstrual cycles. Many female witches feel that their cycles are tuned into the phases of the Moon. Some regard the days that they have their periods as Days of Power, especially if the periods coincide with the full or new moon.
- Menstruation, Magick, and the Lunar Cycle - Have you ever noticed that a woman’s menstrual cycle is about the same length as the Moon’s 291 /2-day cycle? Many female witches pay close attention to the Webweaving Feminist witch Zsuzsanna Budapest has written an informative book called Grandmother Moon: Lunar Magic in Our Lives: Spells, Rituals, Goddesses, Legends, and Emotions Under the Moon (see Appendix A, “Resources”). She gives suggestions on how to tap into lunar energy to increase the energy, health, harmony, and balance in your life. She even includes 13 lunar Goddess meditations—one for each full Moon. Esbats: Moon Magick relationship between their own personal cycles and the phases of the Moon. Some witches have been known to use magick to synch their menstrual cycle to the Moon’s cycle so that they will bleed on the full or the new Moon. You can do very powerful magick if you have your period on those nights. Many witches feel that a woman’s intuition is at its peak at the time of menstruation. Others feel that the days leading up to menses, the premenstrual phase, is one of supersensitivity and powerful intuition. They feel they have prophetic dreams and can better channel energy during those few days of the month than at any other time.
- Moon in Aries - With the Moon in Aries, the time is right to start new things. An Aries Moon promotes energy and ideas. It’s also great for leadership, willpower, spiritual conversions, and general get-up-and-go.
- Moon in Taurus When the Moon is in dependable Taurus, you might want to work on issues involving love or prosperity. The energy of the Taurus Moon is about love, money, and material things—not surprising when you consider that Venus, which represents love, rules Taurus.
- Moon in Gemini A Gemini Moon is great for communication, writing, and travel. Because Gemini is ruled by Mercury—the planet of communication, writing, and travel—this should come as no surprise. Want to do ritual to improve your communication skills or get that writing project done? With the Moon in Gemini is the time.
- Moon in Cancer- A Cancer Moon has a nurturing, feminine energy. This is a good time for working on issues regarding your home, domestic life, and emotional support network. Did you remember that Cancer is ruled by the Moon? So, when the Moon is in Cancer, we get a strong dose of that nurturing energy.
- Moon in Leo - When the Moon enters the sign of Leo, that brave lion, the vibe is about courage, showmanship, physical arts such as acting, fertility, and power over others. Do you need to increase your own courage? Ask the Moon for help when she is in Leo. She’ll have plenty to spread around. Part 5
- Moon in Virgo - When the Moon is in detail-oriented Virgo, you might want to start that self-improvement project. The Virgo Moon energy is concerned with matters of the intellect, employment, health, and, of course, details.
- Moon in Libra - When the Moon is in Libra, the energies that surround us are conducive to balance— especially emotional balance. Other areas that are good to work on at this time include artistic and spiritual work, karma, and justice. Desire and
- Moon in Scorpio - A Scorpio Moon has an intense energy that hones in on matters of transformation and desire. It’s a good time to work on making real changes in your life. This Moon is also concerned with sexual fantasies, which can be transformative in their own right, and psychic growth.
- Moon in Sagittarius - When the Moon is in Sagittarius, you can use that energy to explore. This is a great time for ferreting out the truth, which often involves some serious exploration. It’s also a good time for work that concerns legal matters or publishing.
- Moon in Capricorn - The Moon in Capricorn is an achievement-oriented Moon. This energy is associated with careers, political matters, and recognition. This is also a great time to get yourself organized because isn’t organization the key to most success? Revolution:
- Moon in Aquarius - Under an Aquarius Moon you’ll feel revolution in the air. As such, this is a great time for work that involves freedom, creative expression, or problem solving. This is also a good time to cultivate your extrasensory abilities and friendships.
- Moon in Pisces The energy of a Pisces Moon is one of compassion. In that respect, this can be a good time for healing. It’s also excellent for working with dreams, clairvoyance, telepathy, and music.
** Taken from Complete Idiot's Guide to Wicca and Witchcraft
- Wednesday (Mercury) Magick Wednesday is named for Mercury, a planet with male energy. This is a great day for working with communications, thought, self-expression, wisdom, and the arts. The Magickal Timing energy of Mercury will also aid magick having to do with issues of addiction and psychology. Wednesdays are also good days to do divination.
- Thursday (Jupiter) Magick The male energy of Jupiter prevails on Thursdays. This energy is conducive to work with growth and expansion, business, prosperity, abundance, success, and health. Thursdays are also great times to focus your magick on the big issues in your life.
- Friday (Venus) Magick Friday is associated with Venus and has female energy. Fridays are great days for workings having to do with love, beauty, and romance. The Venus energy of Fridays will also aid magick involving healing, protection, loyalty, fidelity, trustworthiness, and women’s issues.
- Saturday (Saturn &) Magick The Saturn energy of Saturday is female. This is a good day to work with divination and psychic abilities. Saturn energies will aid magick concerning the elderly, illness, death, and end of life issues. Saturday is also a good day to do binding spells and to deal with constrictions, limitations, or infidelity in your life.
Informational Picture Gallery on Planets, Moons, & Stars
*** None of the pictures presented in this gallery are of Satan's Garden Satanic Website - They have all been found via Social Networking or internet. We just found them helpful and informative to use. Thank you
Copyright© Satan's Garden Satanic Website - Priestess Satanika 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019